Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

My birthday was on October 21 - last Wednesday. To celebrate my man whisked me off to the big city of Honolulu specifically Waikiki for some surfing shopping and fun! A big south swell was hitting the waves were cranking - surfing Waikiki was just a blast! The shopping was FABULOUS! We on Maui are deprived of a good mall and make special trips to Oahu just to go shopping at Ala Moana. One solid day of shopping was all I needed - whew. We stayed at the beautiful Moana Surfrider http://www.moana-surfrider.com/ right on Waikiki Beach - just breathtaking. Enjoy the pictures! The Moana Surfrider The view from our window - WOW! Waikiki Took this picture from our room - they rode that wave all the way in!

Breakfast table - doesn't get better than this Courtyard of the Moana -big beautiful banyan tree Entertaining window display spotted while shopping Another view shot from our room. I did have a lava flow by the pool while on vacation and it was delicious! This was a fabulous birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment